You will need:
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Peri Peri Seasoning
- Fresh/dried Rosemary
- Juice from one lemon
- Olive oil
- Fresh Garlic
- Pasta / Tomato sauce (Garlic and basil)
- Butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C
- Place each salmon fillet on a deep baking tray with olive oil apart from each other. Season only the top by sprinkling salt, black pepper and peri peri seasoning.
- Add some of the pasta or tomato sauce around the salmon.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the sauce and add the rosemary, garlic and butter.
Pop into the oven for 7 mins, half-way through pour tray juices over the salmon for moisture. Pop back into the oven and finish cooking
- You can add booked prawns round the pan to soak up the fragranced juice of the salmon.