You will need:
- 1/4 cup hot “espresso” coffee: Use your favourite brand of coffee, brewed as strong as possible
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate: Make sure you have the best tasting chocolate you can find for taste
- 1 cup steaming hot coconut milk (not the one for cooking): I use the ones that’s full of fat and volume. I use ALPRO
- Double cream: This is not essential but it’s nice to add as it adds a bit of column
- Sweetener: A little sweetener is needed to elevate the taste. I use SPLENDA
- I mix my sweetener in my coffee first add half the coconut milk, then add the melted white chocolate, mix thoroughly, add the rest of the coconut milk. Then introduce the double cream after. I usually stir in a little then add some on top. You can always add more sweetener if you like for taste.